As parents, the attorneys of Hoover Six and Associates, LLC understand that nothing matters as much as your children and that is why the best interests of your children is the focal point of our family law cases. We know that your children are your top priority, and that's why we make them ours as well. Because of this, Hoover Six and Associates, LLC is your child custody law firm.
Child Custody Litigation:
Child custody cases can be the most contentious and stressful cases in our entire legal system and that's because there is nothing more important to fight for. Perhaps you are a parent that needs to protect your child from an abuser. Perhaps you're a third party, such as a grandparent, that cannot sit back and allow your little ones to be neglected. Perhaps you're worried that your children will be put in the middle of a nasty divorce. Perhaps a Guardian Ad Litem has been appointed on your case and you're unsure what that means for you and your family. Perhaps you're concerned another person is interested in limiting or eliminating your parental rights. Perhaps you're a member of the military or need to move and wonder where that will leave your parental rights.
If you are in the unfortunate position of needing to fight for the custody of the children most important to you, we are here to help and we can offer you the guidance you are looking for. You don't have to worry about what to expect in a hearing or trial -- we will prepare you each step of the way. You worry about how to best love your little ones and we'll worry about how to protect your interests in court.
Hoover Six and Associates, LLC handles the following child custody issues:
Shared parenting plans
Parenting time/companionship time
Third party visitation rights
Paternity and custody with unmarried parents
Custody / Visitation
Long distance parenting
Reallocation of parental rights and responsibilities
Re-location of one parent
Abuse, neglect and dependency actions
Children services involvement
Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) appointments
Civil protection order/no contact orders
We at Hoover Six and Associates, LLC offer the following alternatives to child custody litigation:
- Court Led Mediation
- Family and Divorce Mediation Services
- Collaborative Law Approaches
- Attorney Led Settlement Conferences
- Client Led Settlement Options
- Therapy Led Settlement
Hoover Six and Associates, LLC and Attorney Corinne Hoover Six are uniquely qualified to serve as your child custody representative.
- Familiarity with both domestic relation and juvenile courts
- Extensive experience as a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL)
- Broad hearing and trial experience
- Certified Family and Divorce Mediator
- Regular working relationship with court personnel, social workers, guardian ad litems, mental health agencies and schools
- Frequently provides lecture and training on child custody topics
- Served on the Board of Directors, Ohio CASA (court appointed special advocates for children)